By Cicely Samuels, Content Strategist
If we could describe the first week of November in three words, it would be Election Day Mania. We researched, we decided, we voted, and we reacted to the outcome. Whether we were disappointed or not, we're staying positive. But for now, back to our regularly scheduled content. Aka - the links we are loving. Which podcasts are keeping us sane in 5 o'clock traffic? Which albums make the day a little brighter? And what random app did we discover this week? Keep scrolling for some A+ recommendations.
1. Ever finished a movie and wonder, How Did This Get Made? Paul Scheer, June Diane Raphael, and Jason Mantzoukas created a hilarious podcast in which they examine, deconstruct, and mock objectively terrible movies. They bring along a different guest every week for added fun.
2. Stephen Colbert Signs Off on Election Night I think we can all agree that Stephen Colbert is a brilliant man. So brilliant, in fact, that in his election sign off footage he said the thing we all needed to hear. Click to find out...
3. Easy, Free Photo Editing Designing an image for your blog post, social media efforts, or even an invitation sounds pretty intimidating. But Snappa is the solution. I promise it's the easiest thing you'll ever use. For example, it took me five minutes to create the image at the top of this post!
4. New STRFKR Album rejoice! Indie pop/electro band, STRFKR just released a new album titled "Being No One, Going No Where" (it's way more uplifting that it sounds). Check it out for foot-tapping, easy listening.
5. whatthehellshouldiwatchonnetflix.com is the best thing I've discovered in months. Instead of spending two hours trying to find a movie or a show to watch, let someone else decide. It's just like rolling a dice.